Skip to main content

Broken

Thought broken people are meant to meet to heal
All the wounds need just love to seal
But letting them be or grow is not the way
A relationship is where both people say

Maybe we couldn't be what we thought
For life is different to be sought
But being indifferent hurts a lot
Silence kills it out

We might never see each other or speak here on
You might never read this, today or for eons
My love was real but we pushed us away
I forever will be thankful in every way

This shouldn't surprise or it might still
The void is too large to fill
I tried my best and we still failed
I guess the coffin has been nailed

Harsh words were used out of frustration
For we failed to see the sunset but chose the setting sun
It was fun, the short run but the darkness grew
Light fades out on the love which I will hold to be true

No regrets but there will be one
It will remain with me till I am done
Memories remain and I hope there is some space
Eyes never lie but you failed to gaze

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I

Our I got the better of us you think Negatives outweigh the positives without a blink As we close this short story which should have been a book We shouldn't forget the chapters it took We may never see or talk ever Difficult but believe me that I will remember you and us forever I cried inside a little as I couldn't wipe your tears as you laid it all out Smiles, hugs & nicknames & will carry only the happy thoughts Someday in the future if we come in the mind We might not be difficult if we really try to find Will it be too late cause we might have moved on If that happens then the us never happened cause sadly our I was too strong.

Existence, Love and Reality

Being born is not a choice, but being alive is. For you, it can be an existential fact that you deal with. But when its about someone else, it's that moment of submission against all realms of individualism. For now, you consider another one as yourself whom it means to exist that much more valid and accepting. For the 1st timers, physical appearances define relationships and all the emotions flow through a crescendo. You experience a revelation of another human, not family but a being, superior enough to be with. Some stick to god, some pray at the feet, some in the eyes and some, just in their reflection of someone else's eyes.  But for those who go through this crest and trough of life, visions of struggle loom in the future, your make is proof of evidences, societal norms and myriad factors that lead you to decide is it worth it ... the 1st time and then again...? For many this existence slowly eats them inside and the struggle starts in the thought. Lucky or unlucky,...