Houdini I called you. Never knew how and when you escaped to be free.
A simple magic trick is all I had wished to see.
But while you are free somewhere far away, I still exist in your eyes cause I saw myself everyday.
The greatest trick of them all is this one.
Cause we may never know if it worked or not.
Till I see that tear or smile is when I will clap for the amazing act.
Till then I wait for the magic to happen.
A simple magic trick is all I had wished to see.
But while you are free somewhere far away, I still exist in your eyes cause I saw myself everyday.
The greatest trick of them all is this one.
Cause we may never know if it worked or not.
Till I see that tear or smile is when I will clap for the amazing act.
Till then I wait for the magic to happen.
Comments
Post a Comment